Eight Years of TickTock Coaching - Anniversary Newsletter


It's hard to believe that it's been eight years since I started TickTock Coaching.   Eight years ago, I was very uncertain about whether it was possible for me to develop a viable coaching practice - particularly one with such a unique niche! But, after being featured in a few media pieces and through developing my Children or Not blog, clients who needed my services were able to find me. Thanks to all of you - clients, former clients and colleagues who have helped me make my coaching practice a success!

And now, what's new with me and TickTock Coaching:

Feature in the Times and Media Requests - I'm going to be featured in the Times newspaper in a few weeks, I'll be featured in a profile in the T2 supplement for my work coaching women (and occasionally men) trying to decide whether to have children or not.  I'll be sending round another email with a link to the article when it comes out.

I sometimes get asked if any former clients would speak to journalists - if you are happy to be interviewed by a journalist (often you can be anonymous in the articles) please get in touch as I am putting together a list of clients who are happy to be contacted about media requests.

Leadership Coaching & Training in Organisations - In addition to my life coaching work, I also coach people within organisations and I provide Leadership workshops. If you are interested in finding our more, please contact me or go to my website http://www.bodycentredleadership.com

Life Coaching - The mainstay of my life coaching work is coaching around the 'baby decision' but I often see former clients (or their friends who have been referred to me) who want coaching on other issues such as life/work balance or career so don't hesitate to get in touch.

Inspiring Video - As regular readers of my e-newsletter know, I always like to leave you with a poem or inspiring video.  This is a great video on relationships from Dan Savage! I love his notion that you need to identify a handful of non-negotiable's  in relationships and then, after that be prepared to compromise  You can view the short video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1tCAXVsClw

,

Comments

Popular Posts